- building strong relationships with existing and new customers over the phone and email, selling solutions and keeping them apprised of new and upgraded products and support services;
- achieving sales targets in assigned territories;
- managing and supporting of Channel Partners;
- working closely with Channel Partners to ensure they successfully develop their relationships with major customers;
- identifying and recruiting new Distributors, Value Added Resellers and Systems Integrators;
- growing direct sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales activities;
- providing invitations and meeting follow-up for Open-E events, such as trainings, trade shows, road shows etc.;
- following-up on inquiries generated through emails, website and marketing programs;
- preparing product related sales plans;
- working closely with the engineers to qualify prospects, answer pre-sales questions and conduct product demonstrations;
- consistently logging and recording all outreach made in CRM, producing regular activity reports.
- fluent in English;
- at least one year of experience in the similar role – IT/technical business;
- a professional sales approach with proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets;
- ability to convey technical information clearly and provide analysis to help customers with buying decisions;
- strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate and negotiate comfortably and effectively at all organizational levels;
- flexible, enthusiastic, self-starter with strong organizational skills.
Nice to have skills:
- knowledge of software development and IT technology business, including data storage;
- experience with Distributors, VARs, Systems Integrators, end users and consultants.
- permanent employment in software development company which uses latest IT solutions;
- friendly work environment in professional and experienced team;
- internal product trainings and workshops;
- private medical care and additional insurance;
- no open-space office;
- comfortable office in easy to reach localization with free parking;
- free access to company’s kitchen full of tasty coffee and tea;
- work-life balance attitude.
Sounds interesting? Send us your English CV by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button below.