- working directly with customers in order to ensure they understand how to configure and manage Open-E data storage software;
- cooperating with Sales Team on identifying and meeting customers’ expectations, as well as analyzing requests of proposal;
- providing pre-sales engineering support for existing or new customers;
- participating in sales offers preparation;
- creating technical presentations and reports based on customer diagnosed needs, including requirements list, technical specifications, datasheets;
- focusing on relations within existing sales channels;
- conducting technical trainings for customers;
- working closely with the software and support engineers to qualify prospects, answer pre-sales questions and conduct product demonstrations.
- fluent in English;
- at least one year of experience on the similar role – IT/technical business;
- a professional technical approach with proven ability to understand IT solutions: software and hardware;
- ability to convey technical information clearly and provide analysis to help customers with buying decisions;
- strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate and negotiate comfortably and effectively at all organizational levels;
- eager to learn new technologies and features in storage software area;
- flexible, enthusiastic, self-starter with strong organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- experience in designing, implementing or troubleshooting IT solutions;
- knowledge of software development and IT technology business, including data storage (NAS/SAN/Fibre Channel/iSCSI), network solutions.
- permanent employment in software development company which uses latest IT solutions;
- friendly work environment in professional and experienced team;
- unlimited acces to well-equipped lab;
- internal product trainings and workshops;
- private medical care and additional insurance;
- no open-space office;
- comfortable office in easy to reach localization with free parking;
- free access to company’s kitchen full of tasty coffee and tea
- work-life balance attitude.
Sounds interesting? Just send us your English CV by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" below.