Dear Open-E Customer or Partner,
We will be running another of our
informative webinars to show you how to expand your existing iSCSI Volumes
in Open-E DSS V6.
The Auto Failover feature in DSS V6 is
an excellent way to implement High Availability. However, since Auto
Failover involves continuously moving the data store on the main server to
secondary server, adding the additional capacity to your iSCSI Volumes may seem
like a hard task. After participating in this webinar, you will be able
to successfully expand iSCSI Volume capacity and resume your Auto Failover
Please join us for this interesting and useful presentation:
- Stop the Auto Failover service on the Primary and Secondary
- Stop and Delete the Volume Replication Tasks on the Primary
- Disable the Replication feature for the Volume in the Volume Manager
- Add the additional capacity to the iSCSI Volume and add the Replication
- Create the Volume Replication Task for the Source Volume to the Destination
- Start the Auto Failover service
Because the number of participants is limited, please RSVP now by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put "WEBINAR RSVP" in the subject line.
This training is free of charge. To listen to the audio from the
webinar please use the Netviewer VoIP feature once you log in.
Headphones or a speaker will be needed!
Our conferences are always recorded for future use on our website. To
ensure that the webinar runs smoothly all participants will be muted.
Please ask all questions during the session by typing in the
Netviewer chat window.
For further information, you can find our complete webinar schedule here: webinar plan.
We hope you enjoy this webinar.