Dear Open-E Customer or Partner,
We will be running another of our informative webinars, please join us for this interesting and useful presentation:
- Accessing your RAID Controller
- Enter your e-mail settings for the RAID Controller
- Run tests to see if the RAID Controller is able to send out the email
- Troubeshooting if e-mail are not able to be sent out for delivery
- LSI RAID controllers can use the Open-E DSS V6 e-mail setup
Important links related to this webinar:
Open-E Blog: Random vs. Sequential explained
Open-E Blog: Just how important is write chache
Open-E Blog: What you can expect from SSD
register for this webinar in your User Portal under "Webinars".
Registrations can only be made via the User Portal. You will receive
your access data shortly before the training. If you do not yet have
access to your User Portal please fully register here.
How it works:
The training is free of charge. To listen to the webinar please use
VoIP (Netviewer) – headphones or speaker are necessary! Our
conferences are always recorded and will be available on our website
after the webinar.
To ensure that the webinar will run smoothly all participants will
be muted through the moderator. Please kindly ask all questions during
the session in a written form through the Netviewer chat window.
For further information, please visit the Webinar Schedule here: Webinar Plan.
We hope you enjoy this webinar.