Dear Open-E Customer or Partner,
will be running another of our informative webinars. Please
join us for this interesting and useful
- How to configure Open-E DSS V6 iSCSI-Failover
- How to connect iSCSI storage in ESXi 5.0
- Demo of how Open-E DSS V6 iSCSI-Failover tolerates power outage of the primary storage
- Demo of how Open-E DSS V6 iSCSI-Failover tolerates IO-errors
- How to join Open-E DSS V6 node to a cluster after a total RAID disaster
Important links related to this webinar:
register for this webinar in your User
Registrations can only be made via
Portal. You will receive your access data shortly before the training.
If you do not yet have access to your User Portal, please fully
The training is free of charge. To listen to the webinar please use
VoIP (Netviewer) under Windows – headphones or speaker are
necessary! Our conferences
are always recorded and will be available on our website after the
webinar. To ensure that the webinar will run smoothly, all
be muted through the moderator. Please kindly ask all questions during
the session in a written form through the Netviewer chat
further information, please visit the Webinar Schedule
on our webiste.
We hope you enjoy this webinar.