Dear Open-E Customer or Partner,
will be running another of our informative webinars. Please
join us for this interesting and useful
- Verifying the Shares that you want to copy your data to the Destination Share
- Demonstrate the File Commander from the Console Tools to copy your data
- Create a Snapshot and assign it to the NAS Logical Volume
- Use the Data Replication to copy the data to the Destination Share
- Verify the data is residing on the Destination Share
Important links related to this webinar:
register for this webinar in your User Portal under "Webinars".
Registrations can only be made
via the User
Portal. You will receive your access data shortly before the training.
If you do not yet have access to your User Portal, please fully
The training is free of charge. To listen to the webinar please use
VoIP (Netviewer) under Windows – headphones or speaker are
necessary! Our conferences
are always recorded and will be available on our website after the
webinar. Past videos are available on our website, on Vimeo and YouTube.
To ensure that the webinar will run smoothly, all
be muted through the moderator. Please kindly ask all questions during
the session in a written form through the Netviewer chat
We hope you enjoy this webinar.