Dear Open-E Customer or Partner,
will be running another of our informative webinars. Please
join us for this interesting and useful
- Zero-Single-Point-of-Failure Configuration
- Open-E DSS V7 iSCSI Failover Active-Active Cluster step-by-step setup
- Two nodes Hyper-V 2012 Cluster step-by-step setup
- Creating a virtual machine
- Testing planned and unplanned failover
register for this webinar in your User
Portal under "Webinars".
Registrations can only be made via
Portal. You will receive your access data shortly before the training.
If you do not yet have access to your User Portal, please fully
The training is free of charge. To listen to the webinar please use
VoIP (Netviewer) under Windows – headphones or speaker are
necessary! Our conferences
are always recorded and will be available on our Website,
Vimeo and YouTube
ensure that the webinar will run smoothly, all
be muted through the moderator. Please kindly ask all questions during
the session in a written form through the Netviewer chat
further information, please visit the Webinar Schedule
on our website.
We hope you enjoy this webinar.