Dear Open-E Customer or Partner,
last summer we have been running an informative webinar series on
Open-E DSS V6. We have had the opportunity to cover the detailed set-up
of several popular features within the product. There has been great
interest in these webinars. So much so, that we are adding another one to
attached storage, known as DAS, can limit the flexibility of managing and expanding
your storage. Storage based on the iSCSI protocol
can allow you to set up efficient high performance storage on your network.
We will show you how to move from DAS to iSCSI by
using Open-E DSS V6 in this session:
You will learn more about...
- Determine the type of data that will be migrated to your SAN
- Factors to consider if you will need 1 GbE or a 10GbE NICs
- Setting up your Open-E DSS V6 with iSCSI Volumes
- Creating your iSCSI Targets for your iSCSI Initiators
- Connecting to the iSCSI Targets to migrate your data
- Expanding your iSCSI Volumes more efficiently then a DAS
Because the number of participants is limited, please RSVP now by emailing to email@example.com.
Please put "WEBINAR RSVP" in the subject line.
This training is free of charge. To listen to the audio from the
webinar please use the Netviewer VoIP feature once you log in.
Headphones or a speaker will be needed!
Our conferences are always recorded for future use on our website. To
ensure that the webinar runs smoothly all participants will be muted.
Please ask all questions during the session by typing in the
Netviewer chat window.
For further information, you can find our complete webinar schedule here: webinar plan.
We hope you enjoy this webinar.