Dear Open-E Customer,
Today we have a special offer for you: Until September 30th, 2012 Open-E offers the Feature Pack Active-Active iSCSI Failover at a 50% discount! You will only pay 600,00 EUR instead of 1.200,00 EUR for the two licenses included in this Feature Pack.
Get your Feature Pack
for half the price!
Thanks to the Active-Active functionality, overall cluster performance
is improved since the read, write and replication traffic can be
balanced on both nodes. Within just a few minutes, you will have up to
several hundred gigabytes available on your network – without much
effort and no downtime.
|With the Active-Active iSCSI Failover for Open-E DSS V7 you can:|
- Almost double your overall performance
- Eliminate a Single Point of Failure to enhance security of your system
- Benefit from self-validation of the system
- Improve cluster security through configuration of auxiliary paths
- Increase sensibility for network failures, thanks to Ping Nodes
- Speed up networking connectivity, since I/O traffic is equally balanced on two nodes
- Fully utilize all processing power on both cluster nodes
- Eliminate waste of hardware resources by more efficient usage
that the Active-Active Automatic Failover
functionality for iSCSI Volumes
is only available for the Open-E Data Storage Software Version 7.
Why wait? Choose Open-E DSS V7
with Active-Active iSCSI Failover today
promotion won't last forever. Other
offerings provide either Active-Active solutions or offer a reasonable
price and configuration - very few deliver both at the same time. This
is exactly what Open-E DSS V7 does: superior performance,
security, and scalability are provided at a fraction of the cost of
alternative storage solutions.
you have any questions regarding this newsletter or our products,
please contact us anytime. Explore the world of Open-E and stay in touch with us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.