Dear Open-E Partner,
This week we
would like to familiarize you with our latest test results from the Open-E Lab, comparing
iSCSI Active-Active Failover with Active-Passive.
Get more performance
out of your hardware
600% performance improvement for the Active-Active
load balanced cluster topology is due to a refinement in the algorithm
of Open-E DSS V7. This results in a significant decrease in
system latency and 100% utilization of your system’s storage
Balancing the workload not only prevents storage overload so the
quality of services does not deteriorate, but also allows the system to
achieve maximum performance.
As a result the cluster is able
to process a high number of read and write operations even faster. Read more about this topic in our current press release.
Increase your performance today!
|Get the affordable iSCSI Active-Active Failover Feature Pack, set it up with our easy step-by-step video or manual, and experience 100% utilization of your storage resources.|
Open-E DSS V7 Active-Active Failover Cluster Benefits:
- Doubles overall performance in most storage cluster configurations - in some setups it can be increased by 600%!
- Eliminates any Single Point of Failure by configuring Active-Active clusters without shared disks
- Offers simplified iSCSI failover configuration over the GUI
- Speeds up networking connectivity since I/O traffic is equally balanced on two nodes
- Offers increased sensitivity to network failures by providing the ability to configure Ping Nodes
Self-Validation of the system and checks all critical settings on each
node - thus clusters cannot be started if they are not configured
you have any questions regarding this newsletter or our products,
Open-E Sales Rep in your area anytime.
Stay in touch with us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.