Dear Open-E Partner,
Great News! We are
excited to announce a new functionality available in the
latest release of Open-E DSS V7: Hyper-V Cluster Support for Windows Server 2008 and Windows
Hyper-V Cluster Support
in Open-E DSS V7
Open-E DSS V7 enables you to create highly effective virtualized storage environments using technology that is part of Windows Server
2008 R2 SP1 or Windows Server 2012. |
- Full Hyper-V Cluster Support with Windows 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012
- Persistent Reservation synchronized between the nodes in the cluster
- Optimization of virtual storage environments
- Highest cluster reliability
- No Single Point of Failure and outstanding performance
- Optimal price-performance ratio
To get this feature, simply download the latest update of Open-E DSS V7.
This means that you can achieve business continuity and - as always with Open-E - enjoy the benefits of virtualization in a high availability environment for a fraction of the cost of other solutions.
Upgrade to Open-E DSS V7 today!
Still using Open-E DSS V6? Don't wait - upgrade today and experience our high-performing product for yourself. Here's why:
- Industry Leading Active-Active Automatic Failover for iSCSI Volumes to get maximum utilization of your resources
- Fully Featured NAS and SAN Software Platform to build cross-platform solutions
- Excellent Compatibility with Industry Standards - both legacy and
modern hardware, popular OS, backup software and appliance API
- Easiest to Use and Manage with wizard, task and schedule manager, email notifications and more
- Affordable Support Plans for technical guidance during deployment and everyday use
- Price Performance Leader - the best storage features for an affordable price
If you have any questions in regards to this newsletter or our products, please contact us anytime. Explore the world of Open-E and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.