are subscribed to this newsletter as [e-mail]. If you do
not wish to receive messages from Open-E, please click here:
To manage your account, please go to the Open-E User
Dear Open-E Customer,
Great News! We are
excited to announce a new functionality available in the
latest release of Open-E DSS V7: Hyper-V Cluster Support for Windows Server 2008 and Windows
Hyper-V Cluster Support
in Open-E DSS V7
Open-E DSS V7 enables you to create highly effective virtualized storage environments using technology that is part of Windows Server
2008 R2 SP1 or Windows Server 2012. |
- Full Hyper-V Cluster Support with Windows 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012
- Persistent Reservation synchronized between the nodes in the cluster
- Optimization of virtual storage environments
- Highest cluster reliability
- No Single Point of Failure and outstanding performance
- Optimal price-performance ratio
To get this feature, simply download the latest update of Open-E DSS V7.
This means that you can achieve business continuity and - as always with Open-E - enjoy the benefits of virtualization in a high availability environment for a fraction of the cost of other solutions.
Upgrade to Open-E DSS V7 today!
Still using Open-E DSS V6? Don't wait - upgrade today and experience our high-performing product for yourself. Here's why:
If you have any questions in regards to this newsletter or our products, please contact us anytime. Explore the world of Open-E and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
(678) 666 2880
DE: +49 (89) 800777 0