Dear Open-E Partner,
are happy to inform you that the new version Open-E DSS V7 up11 build8826
is ready to be downloaded from our website.
R&D and QA teams worked on providing the perfect HA storage
cluster for virtualization, optimizing Hyper-V Cluster, VMware and
Xen. The goal was achieved via code refactoring and optimization of the
iSCSI Target, especially of the Persistent Reservation support required
by MS Hyper-V clusters.
- Improved support for Microsoft Hyper-V Cluster (Persistent Reservation Synchronization)
- Support for Series 7 Adaptec RAID Controller with new RAID management technology
- Support for Intel Gigabit Ethernet i210/i211
- Support for Areca ARC-12x4 adapters
- Japanese language on WebGUI
- Extended log mechanism
were all important supported Network Interface Controllers by Intel
and Emulex, as well as RAID Controllers, such as LSI MegaRAID and LSI
Additionally, expect much better stability and failure resistance of
the iSCSI Target and iSCSI Failover Cluster.
Need more information?
If you have more questions, please contact us anytime.