In this newsletter, we
like to share with you our latest webcast about active-active High
Availability clusters using Open-E
DSS V7 and
the VMware ESXi platform. Enjoy!
Check out the topics of
the video >>
- Zero-Single-Point-of-Failure (ZSPOF)
setup with MPIO + bonding, and with MPIO only
- Best practices for ping nodes, heartbeat
paths and performance (SSD Cache and low-cost 10Gbit-based setup)
- Active-Active Load Balanced Cluster with
Open-E DSS V7
- VMware ESXi 5.5 HA cluster setup
- Running virtual machines and testing the
Want to see more?
Check out our webcast & video section
engineers take you through everything you need to know about Open-E DSS
V7 and our previous releases. You will find out how to implement,
configure and use the key features of our software - all with lots of
practical solutions and tips.
to Webcasts and Videos >>
you have any questions
regarding this newsletter or our products, please
contact us anytime.