Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information. Please read this policy and our Terms and Conditions carefully; by accessing the website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you:
- visit the website, and other sites accessible from the website
- register and buy products or services on the website
- take part in promotions, competitions and customer surveys
- contact us
Using your information:
Collecting your personal information helps Open-E to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- manage and improve the Website
- personalize our services to you
- administer and operate your account
- process your orders
- manage promotions, competitions and customer surveys
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime
Cookies needed to provide the service you have asked for
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing the User Portal.
Functionality cookies to improve your browsing experience
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as your language or currency settings.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.