We are currently looking for a new member of the Support Team.
- working directly with customers in order to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues (software and hardware) related to Open-E data storage software;
- responding via phone, e-mail, and chat on the support requests and service tickets;
- supporting end-users in server infrastructure configuration;
- creating small updates and hotfixes to meet customers' needs;
- daily cooperation with pre-sales engineers, software development, and quality assurance teams at Open-E Poland, as well as with colleagues from Open-E GmbH and Open-E Inc.
- professional experience in a similar IT/Support role;
- very good English and Polish proficiency;
- Linux knowledge on an advanced user or admin level;
- customer-oriented approach;
- drive to get wide technical knowledge within the data storage area.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of IT storage technologies;
- knowledge of virtualization systems and tools;
- basic knowledge of network issues;
- knowledge of server assembly from the hardware point of view.
- permanent employment in software development company which:
- provides its own products,
- uses latest IT solutions,
- believes in agile thinking and team power;
- internal product training and workshops;
- unlimited access to a well-equipped lab;
- private medical care at Medicover, Uniqa additional insurance, MedicoverSport card, Inspiro by Audioteka subscription;
- a comfortable office with no “open-space”;
- convenient, easy to access office location (near the A1 highway);
- work-life balance attitude: hybrid work after the introduction and the trial period;
- free access to the kitchen (including unlimited tea and coffee in many varieties:)) and a free parking lot;
- access to the internal library (and an actual impact on its content) with both fictional and non-fictional literature.
Sounds interesting? Just send us your application form with an English CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.