- sell Open-E products – storage management software – and build strong relationships with existing or new customers over the phone and email;
- achieve sales targets in assigned territories;
- establish and build strong business relationships with existing or new customers;
- management and support of existing Channel Partners;
- identify and recruit new Distributors, VAR´s and Systems Integrators;
- grow direct sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales activities;
- follow-up on inquiries generated through emails, website and marketing programs;
- work closely with the Support Team to qualify prospects, answer pre-sales questions and conduct product demonstrations;
- consistently log and record all outreach made in CRM, producing regular activity reports.
- fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate and negotiate comfortably and effectively at all organizational levels
- at least one year of experience in a similar sales role in the IT industry;
- a professional sales approach with proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets;
- flexible, enthusiastic, self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- permanent employment in software development company which:
- provides its own products;
- uses latest IT solutions,
- believes in agile thinking and team power;
- internal product trainings and workshops;
- private medical care – Medicover, additional insurance, Fit-sport card;
- comfortable office with no “open-space” and free parking in easy to reach localization;
- access to company’s kitchen full of tasty coffee and tea;
- work-life balance attitude.
Interested? Let us get to know you by sending your English CV over our apply form. Just click "Aplikuj teraz" button below.