We are currently looking for a new member of the Pre-sales Team.
- working directly with customers to ensure they understand how to configure and manage Open-E data storage software;
- cooperating with Sales Team on identifying and meeting customers’ expectations, as well as analyzing requests of a proposal;
- providing pre-sales engineering support for existing or new customers;
- participating in the technical part of sales offers preparation;
- creating technical presentations and reports based on customer diagnosed needs, including requirements list, technical specifications, datasheets;
- focusing on relations within existing sales channels;
- working closely with the software and support engineers to qualify prospects, answer pre-sales questions, and conduct product demonstrations.
- fluent in English and Polish;
- willingness to develop a technical approach and understanding IT solutions: software and hardware;
- ability to convey technical information clearly and provide analysis to help customers with buying decisions;
- strong written and verbal communication skills;
- eager to learn new technologies and features in the storage software area;
- flexible, enthusiastic, self-starter with strong organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- at least one year of experience in a similar role – IT/technical business;
- experience in designing, implementing, or troubleshooting IT solutions;
- knowledge of software development and IT technology business, including data storage (NAS/SAN/Fibre Channel/iSCSI), network solutions.
- permanent employment in software development company which:
- provides its own products;
- uses latest IT solutions,
- believes in agile thinking and team power;
- internal product training and workshops;
- unlimited access to a well-equipped lab;
- private medical care powered by Medicover, additional insurance Axa, Fit-sport card, Inspiro audiobook subscription;
- comfortable office with no “open-space” and free parking in easy to reach localization;
- access to the company’s kitchen full of tasty coffee and tea;
- work-life balance attitude: remote work.
Sounds interesting? Just send us your application form with an English CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.