We are currently looking for a new member of the Sales Team.
- sell Open-E products – storage management software – and build strong relationships with existing or new customers over the phone and email;
- achieve sales targets in assigned territories;
- establish and build strong business relationships with existing or new customers;
- management and support of existing Channel Partners;
- identify and recruit new Distributors, VAR´s and Systems Integrators;
- grow direct sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales activities;
- follow-up on inquiries generated through emails, website, and marketing programs;
- work closely with the Support Team to qualify prospects, answer pre-sales questions, and conduct product demonstrations;
- consistently log and record all outreach made in CRM, producing regular activity reports.
- fluent in English and Polish with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate and negotiate comfortably and effectively at all organizational levels;
- at least one year of experience in a similar sales role in the IT/technical industry;
- a professional sales approach with proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets;
- flexible, enthusiastic, self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- permanent employment in software development company which:
- provides its own products,
- uses latest IT solutions,
- believes in agile thinking and team power;
- attractive quarterly sales bonus;
- work in the IT industry / Software Development based on an employment contract,
- private medical care at Medicover, Uniqa additional insurance, Medicover Sport app, Inspiro by Audioteka subscription,
- participation in company internal product and technical training,
- a comfortable office without “open-space”,
- convenient, easy to access office location (near the A1 highway),
- subsidized English language courses,
- free access to the kitchen (including unlimited tea and coffee in many varieties, sandwiches and fruits :)) and a free parking lot,
- access to the internal library (and an actual impact on its content) with professional, fictional, and non-fictional literature,
- work-life balance attitude: a hybrid model of work after the induction.
Sounds interesting? Just send us your application form with an English CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.