- building an internal marketing team;
- developing and refining Open-E marketing strategy based on close cooperation with key stakeholders (CEO and VPs, managers of other departments);
- supervising of creation and publishing various marketing materials for Open-E website, blog, forum, social media, newsletters, brochures, presentations and other;
- taking care of marketing materials for fairs, technical trainings and other marketing activities;
- coordinating of printed marketing materials and company merchandise (pens, gadgets, etc.) preparation as well as order;
- maintaining accounts on freelancer portals (Upwork, Fiverr) in case of hiring third party contractors needs;
- coordinating of translation services supplied by third party contractors;
- preparing reports related to e.g. marketing activity KPI’s and quarterly goals;
- conducting marketing research and gathering marketing data from the storage software market as well as top-rated industry news channels.
- at least two years of experience as a Marketing Team Leader or Marketing Manager or Marketing Project Coordinator in IT/technical business;
- experience in team management;
- fluent in English and Polish;
- a professional approach with proven ability to understand marketing concepts and process, including content, communications, digital, social and email strategies on B2B IT/software market;
- strong copywriting, proofreading and text editing skills combined with highly developed attention to details and focus on high quality results;
- strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present and negotiate effectively at all organizational levels;
- eager to learn new technologies and features in storage software area;
- flexible self-starter with strong organizational skills;
- open-minded and positive attitude towards subordinated team and business partners.
- permanent employment in software development company which:
- provides its own products;
- uses latest IT solutions,
- believes in agile thinking and team power;
- internal product trainings and workshops;
- private medical care – Medicover, additional insurance, Fit-sport card;
- comfortable office with no “open-space” and free parking in easy to reach localization;
- access to company’s kitchen full of tasty coffee and tea;
- work-life balance attitude.
Interested? Let us get to know you by sending your English CV over our apply form. Just click "Aplikuj teraz" button below.