We are currently looking for a new member of the Support Team.
- working directly with customers in order to ensure they understand how to configure and manage Open-E data storage software;
- cooperating with Sales Team on identifying and meeting customers’ expectations, as well as analyzing requests of a proposal;
- working closely with the application support specialists to qualify prospects, answer pre-sales questions;
- providing pre-sales engineering support for existing or new customers;
- participating in the technical part of sales offers preparation;
- preparing and providing demonstrations to customers;
- creating technical presentations and reports based on customer diagnosed needs, including requirements list, technical specifications, datasheets;
- focusing on relations within existing sales channels.
- very good English and Polish proficiency;
- willingness to develop a technical approach and understanding IT solutions: software and hardware;
- ability to convey technical information clearly and provide analysis to help customers with buying decisions;
- strong written and verbal communication skills;
- eager to learn new technologies and features in the storage software area;
- flexible, enthusiastic, self-starter with strong organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- experience in a similar role – IT/technical consultant;
- experience in designing, implementing, or troubleshooting IT solutions;
- knowledge of software development and IT technology business, including data storage (NAS/SAN/Fibre Channel/iSCSI), network solutions.
- permanent employment in software development company which:
- provides its own products,
- uses latest IT solutions,
- believes in agile thinking and team power;
- internal product training and workshops;
- unlimited access to a well-equipped lab;
- private medical care at Medicover, Uniqa additional insurance, MedicoverSport card, Inspiro by Audioteka subscription;
- a comfortable office with no “open-space”;
- convenient, easy to access office location (near the A1 highway);
- work-life balance attitude: hybrid work after the introduction and the trial period;
- free access to the kitchen (including unlimited tea and coffee in many varieties:)) and a free parking lot;
- access to the internal library (and an actual impact on its content) with both fictional and non-fictional literature.
Sounds interesting? Just send us your application form with an English CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.